|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Engine||2.0L 4 CYLINDER|
|Transmission||6 Spd Manual|
|Drivetrain||All Wheel Drive|
|Exterior Color||Carbon Steel Gray Metallic|
|Interior||Titan Black Leather|
Contact us today at 310-841-2223 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Estimated Monthly Payment:
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is covered by a Limited Warranty. An extended warranty may also available for this vehicle.
• Engine System •
Engine head(s), engine block, cylinder barrels, timing cover, valve cover(s), oil pan, dipstick & tube, ONLY if damaged by the failure of an internal,lubricated part. The following internal, lubricated parts: pistons, pins, and rings, connecting rods, crankshaft and main bearrings, camshaft, followers & cam bearrings, push rods, valves, springs, replaceable guides, seals & lifters, rocker arms, shafts & bushings, timing gear, chain, tensioners & retainers, eccentric shaft, oil pump. Also covered are the following: timing belt, serpentine belt, water pump, intake & exhaust manifolds, engine mounts & cushions, engine torque strut, harmonic balancer, turbo charger (Only if "Turbo Charger" coverage option has been purchased, flywheel (flexplate) & flywheel ring gear; dipstick & tube, all pulleys.
• Transmission •
Transmission case, transfer case & torque converter case, if damaged by the failure of an internal, lubricated part. All internal, lubricated parts contained within the cases. Filler tube & dipstick; vacuum modulator; internal linkage; I/C chips.
• Drive Axle(s) System •
Differential housing, transaxle housing, final drive housing, if damaged by the failure of an internal, lubricated part. All internal, lubricated parts contained within the housings. Axle shafts; constant velocity joints (CV); universal joints; drive shafts; locking hubs; locking rings; supports, retainers, & bearrings.
• Brake System •
Non-ABS master cylinder; power brake cylinder; vacuum assist booster; vacuum brake booster pump; compensation valve; disc brake calipers, wheel cylinders; hydraulic lines, lines fittings; backing plates; springs, clips & retainers; self-adjusters; linkage & cables; rear actuators.
• Electrical System •
Alternator; generator; voltage regulator; distributor; rear defrost; all relays & solenoids; all electrical motors, controllers, switches, delays, & pumps; power door locks; cruise control transducer; engagement switches; servo; ignition coil; pole pieces, starter motor; starter solenoid; windshield wiper motors; wire harnesses; hand operated switches.
• Seals And Gaskets •
(Only if "seals & gaskets" coverage option has been purchased) Leaking seals & gaskets on any covered part listed above. Minor loss of fluid or seepage is considered normal, and is not considered a Mechanical Breakdown.
• High Tech System •
Level control compressor, sensors & limiter valve; pneumatic suspension pump, sensors & valves; ignition module; spark control detonation sensors and controllers; driver information display & module; moisture control unit & sensors; anti-detonation sensors; combination entry system; vehicle manufacturer installed anti-theft device; the following parts of the Anti-locking Brake System ("ABS"); electronic wheel sensor; pump & pressure control module; I/C chips.
• AC / Heating System •
(Includes only factory or dealer installed equipment) Condenser; compressor, compressor clutch, pulley; stabilizer; clutch coils; evaporator; POA valve; accumulator; orifice; serpentine vent tensioner, temperature control programmer; power module; idler pulley and bearrings; ducts & outlet hoses; hi/low cutoff switches; pressure cycling switch; receiver/dryer.
• Suspension System •
Control arms; control arm shatfs, bearrings & bushings; radius arm; radius arm bushing; stabilizer bar, stabilizer link; stabilizer busing; spindle; wheel bearrings; torsion bars; upper & lower ball joints, steering knuckles; kingpin & bushings; coil & leaf springs.
• Steering System •
Steering gear box or rack & all internal Lubricated Parts; power steering pump; steering column shaft couplings; cooler & cooler lines; power cylinder; Pitman arm; idler arm; tie rod & ends; link & control valve.
• Cooling System •
Water pump; engine cooling fan motor, radiator fan; & fan clutch.
• Fuel System •
Fuel delivery pump; fuel injectors; & fuel tank.
• Transfer Case •
Transfer cases and all Lubricated Parts.
• Towing Allowance •
If your vehicle is disabled due to the failure of a covered component and must be transported to the nearest dealer or repair facility, your contract provides up to $50 per occurrence for your protection.
• Alternate Transportation •
If your vehicle is in a repair facility undergoing repairs for a covered component, your contract provides up to $30 per day for alternate transportation.
• Unlimited Number Of Claims •
The number of claims on your vehicle is unlimited. The total amount of coverage can be as high as the value of your vehicle.
• Ability To Transfer Upon Resale •
Your contract may be transferred to the next owner of your vehicle if you decide to sell your vehicle. This increases the resale value of your vehicle from day one.
• Nationwide Coverage •
Your contract is honored in both the United States and Canada. If you happen to be traveling, you have peace of mind that repairs of a covered component will be taken care of for you. Just call the 800 number for prior approval.
• Trip Interruption •
You also have the added protection of expense coverage for overnight stays and meals incurred if you are left stranded due to the failure of a covered component and you are more than 100 miles from your home. We provide up to $75 per day for trip interruption.
• Choice Of Deductible •
You pay only your deductible if your vehicle experiences a covered mechanical breakdown.
• Roadside Assistance •
Emergency roadside service will be dispatched to vehicle.
• Towing •
Service to the nearest qualified repair facility with a maximum benefit of $100.
• Tire Change •
Service to change tires in the event of a flat.
• Jump Start •
Service to start a weak or dead battery.
• Fuel Delivery •
Service to provide gas or fluids*
• Concierge Service •
Assisting you with (3) three phone calls: relatives, reservation changes, police, ATMs, etc.
* The customer must pay for the cost of fluids and key cutting..
Contact Us at 310-841-2223
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Dream motor cars or Onsiteshots are not responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice. Some vehicles may be shown with Optional equipment please ask dealer for price including Optional equipment.
Dream Motor Cars1920 S. La Cienega Blvd , Los Angeles, CA 90034
Call Us About This Vehicle: 310-841-2223
- (4) floor mats & trunk liner
Features & Specifications*
- 2.0L DOHC 16-valve turbocharged I4 engine
- 6-speed manual transmission
- 4Motion all-wheel drive
- Sport suspension
- Electro-mechanical variable assist pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr front vented, rear solid disc brakes w/black calipers
- Dual center-mounted polished exhaust tips -inc: sound generator
- Vehicle Name : Volkswagen Golf R
- Body Style : Hatchback
- Drivetrain : All Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Compact Cars
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 3325
- Engine Type : Turbocharged gas I4
- Displacement : 2.0L/121
- Fuel System : Direct Injection
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 256 @ 6000
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 243 @ 2400 - 5200
- Trans Type : 6
- Trans Description Cont. : Manual
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 3.36
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.09
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.47
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.09
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.10
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.91
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.99
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 4.24/3.27
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 140
- Suspension Type - Front : MacPherson Strut
- Suspension Type - Rear : Multi-Link
- Steering Type : Pwr Rack & Pinion
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : 15.6
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : 3.0
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 35.8
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 13.6 x 1.2
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 12.2 x 0.9
- 18" alloy wheels
- 225/40R18 all-season tires
- Sport front/side/rear valences
- Tilt/slide pwr sunroof -inc: manual sunshade
- Body-color bumpers
- Body-color rear roof spoiler
- Xenon headlamps w/adaptive front light system (AFS)
- Black heated pwr mirrors -inc: integrated turn signals, blinker control stalk w/lane-change feature
- Adjustable intermittent windshield wipers w/heated washer nozzles
- Rear window wiper
- Body-color exterior door handles
- Front Tire Size : 225/40R18
- Rear Tire Size : 225/40R18
- Spare Tire Size : Compact
- Front Wheel Size (in) : 18 x 7.5
- Rear Wheel Size (in) : 18 x 7.5
- Spare Wheel Size (in) : Compact
- Front Wheel Material : Aluminum
- Rear Wheel Material : Aluminum
- Spare Wheel Material : Steel
- Wheelbase (in) : 101.5
- Length, Overall (in) : 165.8
- Width, Max w/o mirrors (in) : 70.0
- Height, Overall (in) : 57.5
- Track Width, Front (in) : 60.4
- Track Width, Rear (in) : 59.7
- Min Ground Clearance (in) : 5.0
- Cargo Volume with Rear Seat Up (ft³) : 14.8
- Dynaudio premium sound system -inc: AM/FM stereo w/CD/MP3 player, media device interface (MDI), Bluetooth connectivity
- SIRIUS satellite radio w/3-month trial
- Auxiliary audio input
- Leather seat trim
- Heated front sport bucket seats w/manual lumbar -inc: easy-entry system
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat -inc: height-adjustable head restraints for all seating positions, (2) cup holders, pass-through, interlock feature, center armrest
- Adjustable front center armrest w/storage compartment
- Front/rear carpeted floor mats
- Leather-wrapped tilt/telescoping multifunction sport steering wheel
- Trip computer
- Pwr windows -inc: front windows w/1-touch up/down feature, pinch protection
- Remote central pwr locking system -inc: auto locking feature
- Keyless access w/push-button start
- Cruise control
- Anti-theft vehicle alarm system -inc: panic button
- Immobilizer theft-deterrent system
- Touchscreen navigation system
- Climatronic automatic temp control
- Rear window defroster
- (2) aux pwr outlets
- Brushed aluminum footrest & pedal covers
- Leather brake handle & shift knob
- Scuff plate w/R logo
- Emergency trunk release
- Passenger Capacity : 5
- Passenger Volume (ft³) : 93.5
- Total Cooling System Capacity (qts) : 9.1
- Front Head Room (in) : 51.2
- Front Leg Room (in) : 41.2
- Front Shoulder Room (in) : 54.5
- Second Head Room (in) : 41.7
- Second Leg Room (in) : 35.5
- Second Shoulder Room (in) : 53.6
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Electronic brake-pressure distribution (EBD)
- Electronic stabilization program (ESP) w/anti-slip regulation (ASR)
- Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA)
- Anti-intrusion side-impact door beams
- Crash optimized front end
- LED daytime running lights
- Dual front airbags
- Front side-thorax airbags
- Front/rear side curtain airbags
- Buckle switch
- Height adjustable front 3-point safety belts w/pretensioners, load limiters
- LATCH child restraint system
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Collapsible steering column
- DUAL TONE HORNS
- Tons/yr of CO2 Emissions @ 15K mi/year : 7.5
- Fuel Economy Est-Combined (MPG) : 22
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - City (MPG) : 19
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - Hwy (MPG) : 27
- Clutch Size (in) : - TBD -
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : - TBD -
- Turning Diameter - Wall to Wall (ft) : - TBD -
- Fuel Tank Capacity, Approx (gal) : 14.5
- Front Hip Room (in) : - TBD -
- Second Hip Room (in) : - TBD -
- Liftover Height (in) : - TBD -
- Cargo Volume with Rear Seat Down (ft³) : - TBD -
- 76,713 Miles
- Passed Thorough Dealer Inspection
- Dealer Maintained
- Have Service Records
- Have Original Manuals
- Have All Keys
- No Known Mechanical Problems
- Covered by a Limited Warranty. Contact seller for details.
- Excellent Interior
- Excellent Carpets
- Excellent Seats
- Excellent Dashboard
- Excellent Panels / Headliner
- Excellent Exterior
- Excellent Original Paint
- Excellent Trim Condition
- Excellent Glass Condition
- No Visible Dents
- No Visible Rust
- No Known Bodywork
- Fully Detailed