|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Engine||3.0L STRAIGHT 6 CYLINDER|
|Drivetrain||All Wheel Drive|
|Exterior Color||Jet Black|
Contact us today at 310-841-2223 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Estimated Monthly Payment:
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is covered by a Limited Warranty. An extended warranty may also available for this vehicle.
• Engine System •
Engine head(s), engine block, cylinder barrels, timing cover, valve cover(s), oil pan, dipstick & tube, ONLY if damaged by the failure of an internal,lubricated part. The following internal, lubricated parts: pistons, pins, and rings, connecting rods, crankshaft and main bearrings, camshaft, followers & cam bearrings, push rods, valves, springs, replaceable guides, seals & lifters, rocker arms, shafts & bushings, timing gear, chain, tensioners & retainers, eccentric shaft, oil pump. Also covered are the following: timing belt, serpentine belt, water pump, intake & exhaust manifolds, engine mounts & cushions, engine torque strut, harmonic balancer, turbo charger (Only if "Turbo Charger" coverage option has been purchased, flywheel (flexplate) & flywheel ring gear; dipstick & tube, all pulleys.
• Transmission •
Transmission case, transfer case & torque converter case, if damaged by the failure of an internal, lubricated part. All internal, lubricated parts contained within the cases. Filler tube & dipstick; vacuum modulator; internal linkage; I/C chips.
• Drive Axle(s) System •
Differential housing, transaxle housing, final drive housing, if damaged by the failure of an internal, lubricated part. All internal, lubricated parts contained within the housings. Axle shafts; constant velocity joints (CV); universal joints; drive shafts; locking hubs; locking rings; supports, retainers, & bearrings.
• Brake System •
Non-ABS master cylinder; power brake cylinder; vacuum assist booster; vacuum brake booster pump; compensation valve; disc brake calipers, wheel cylinders; hydraulic lines, lines fittings; backing plates; springs, clips & retainers; self-adjusters; linkage & cables; rear actuators.
• Electrical System •
Alternator; generator; voltage regulator; distributor; rear defrost; all relays & solenoids; all electrical motors, controllers, switches, delays, & pumps; power door locks; cruise control transducer; engagement switches; servo; ignition coil; pole pieces, starter motor; starter solenoid; windshield wiper motors; wire harnesses; hand operated switches.
• Seals And Gaskets •
(Only if "seals & gaskets" coverage option has been purchased) Leaking seals & gaskets on any covered part listed above. Minor loss of fluid or seepage is considered normal, and is not considered a Mechanical Breakdown.
• High Tech System •
Level control compressor, sensors & limiter valve; pneumatic suspension pump, sensors & valves; ignition module; spark control detonation sensors and controllers; driver information display & module; moisture control unit & sensors; anti-detonation sensors; combination entry system; vehicle manufacturer installed anti-theft device; the following parts of the Anti-locking Brake System ("ABS"); electronic wheel sensor; pump & pressure control module; I/C chips.
• AC / Heating System •
(Includes only factory or dealer installed equipment) Condenser; compressor, compressor clutch, pulley; stabilizer; clutch coils; evaporator; POA valve; accumulator; orifice; serpentine vent tensioner, temperature control programmer; power module; idler pulley and bearrings; ducts & outlet hoses; hi/low cutoff switches; pressure cycling switch; receiver/dryer.
• Suspension System •
Control arms; control arm shatfs, bearrings & bushings; radius arm; radius arm bushing; stabilizer bar, stabilizer link; stabilizer busing; spindle; wheel bearrings; torsion bars; upper & lower ball joints, steering knuckles; kingpin & bushings; coil & leaf springs.
• Steering System •
Steering gear box or rack & all internal Lubricated Parts; power steering pump; steering column shaft couplings; cooler & cooler lines; power cylinder; Pitman arm; idler arm; tie rod & ends; link & control valve.
• Cooling System •
Water pump; engine cooling fan motor, radiator fan; & fan clutch.
• Fuel System •
Fuel delivery pump; fuel injectors; & fuel tank.
• Transfer Case •
Transfer cases and all Lubricated Parts.
• Towing Allowance •
If your vehicle is disabled due to the failure of a covered component and must be transported to the nearest dealer or repair facility, your contract provides up to $50 per occurrence for your protection.
• Alternate Transportation •
If your vehicle is in a repair facility undergoing repairs for a covered component, your contract provides up to $30 per day for alternate transportation.
• Unlimited Number Of Claims •
The number of claims on your vehicle is unlimited. The total amount of coverage can be as high as the value of your vehicle.
• Ability To Transfer Upon Resale •
Your contract may be transferred to the next owner of your vehicle if you decide to sell your vehicle. This increases the resale value of your vehicle from day one.
• Nationwide Coverage •
Your contract is honored in both the United States and Canada. If you happen to be traveling, you have peace of mind that repairs of a covered component will be taken care of for you. Just call the 800 number for prior approval.
• Trip Interruption •
You also have the added protection of expense coverage for overnight stays and meals incurred if you are left stranded due to the failure of a covered component and you are more than 100 miles from your home. We provide up to $75 per day for trip interruption.
• Choice Of Deductible •
You pay only your deductible if your vehicle experiences a covered mechanical breakdown.
• Roadside Assistance •
Emergency roadside service will be dispatched to vehicle.
• Towing •
Service to the nearest qualified repair facility with a maximum benefit of $100.
• Tire Change •
Service to change tires in the event of a flat.
• Jump Start •
Service to start a weak or dead battery.
• Fuel Delivery •
Service to provide gas or fluids*
• Concierge Service •
Assisting you with (3) three phone calls: relatives, reservation changes, police, ATMs, etc.
* The customer must pay for the cost of fluids and key cutting..
Contact Us at 310-841-2223
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Dream motor cars or Onsiteshots are not responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice. Some vehicles may be shown with Optional equipment please ask dealer for price including Optional equipment.
Features & Specifications*
- 3.0-liter, 300-horsepower, 24-valve inline 6-cylinder dual overhead cam (DOHC) engine -inc: TwinPower Turbo technology, Valvetronic, piezo direct fuel injection, Double-VANOS steplessly variable valve timing
- Engine start/stop button
- 8-speed Sport Automatic transmission -inc: adaptive transmission control, sport & STEPTRONIC manual shift modes
- xDrive all-wheel-drive system
- Pre-wiring for trailer hitch
- Double wishbone front suspension
- Lightweight multi-link integral rear suspension
- Engine-speed-sensitive power steering
- 4-wheel anti-lock ventilated disc brakes, electronic front/rear proportioning
- Brake Energy Regeneration to convert kinetic energy into usable electrical power
- Chrome exhaust tips
- Vehicle Name : BMW X5
- Body Style : Sport Utility Vehicle - 4WD
- Drivetrain : All Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Sport Utility Vehicle
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 4960
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 5000
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 500
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 6000
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 900
- Engine Type : Turbocharged Gas I6
- Displacement : 3.0L/182
- Fuel System : Direct Injection
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 300 @ 5800-6250
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 300 @ 1300-5000
- Trans Type : 8
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 4.710
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 3.140
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.110
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.670
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.290
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.000
- Seventh Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.840
- Eighth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.670
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.300
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 3.150
- Transfer Case Gear Ratio (:1), High : 1.000
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 210
- Suspension Type - Front : Double Wishbone
- Suspension Type - Rear : Multi-Link
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Front (mm) : N/A
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Rear (mm) : N/A
- Steering Type : Pwr Rack & Pinion
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : 19.500
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 42.000
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 13.700 x 1.200
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 12.600 x 0.800
- Star spoke (style 209) 18 x 8.5 light alloy wheels -inc: 255/55R18 run-flat all-season tires
- Roof rails
- Roof spoiler w/center brakelight
- Xenon adaptive headlights -inc: auto-leveling
- Automatic headlights
- Halogen free-form foglights -inc: LED corona headlight-rings
- Adaptive brake lights
- Pwr mirrors -inc: memory
- Automatic tilt-down of right outside mirror for visibility of curb when backing up
- Intermittent rain-sensing windshield wipers -inc: adjustable & vehicle-speed-sensitive wiping interval, single-wipe control, windshield-washer system w/heated washer jets
- Rear-window wiper/washer w/adjustable wiping interval
- Body-color exterior door & tailgate handles
- Front Tire Size : 255/55R18
- Rear Tire Size : 255/55R18
- Front Wheel Size (in) : 18 x 8.5
- Rear Wheel Size (in) : 18 x 8.5
- Front Wheel Material : Alloy
- Rear Wheel Material : Alloy
- Wheelbase (in) : 115.500
- Length, Overall (in) : 191.100
- Width, Max w/o mirrors (in) : 76.100
- Height, Overall (in) : 69.900
- Track Width, Front (in) : 64.700
- Track Width, Rear (in) : 65.000
- Min Ground Clearance (in) : 8.740
- Cargo Volume to Seat 1 (ft³) : 75.200
- Cargo Volume to Seat 2 (ft³) : 21.900
- Anti-theft AM/FM stereo CD/MP3 player audio system w/Radio Data System (RDS) -inc: high-fidelity 10-speaker sound system w/2 subwoofers under the front seats, digital 7-channel amplifier w/205 watts of power
- Satellite radio preparation
- USB & iPod adapter
- Combox controller
- Silver matte trim
- 10-way power-adjustable driver's and passenger's seat -inc: memory system for driver seat
- Active Head Restraints in front seats
- Split folding rear seats
- Leatherette upholstery
- Front-seat center console -inc: armrest, storage compartment, aux input
- Rear-seat center armrest
- 3-spoke manual tilt/telescopic leather-wrapped multi-function steering wheel -inc: controls for audio system, cruise control, Bluetooth wireless communication for hands-free mobile phone
- Service interval indicator, check control vehicle monitor
- Electronic analog instrumentation w/LED illumination
- Outside-temperature display
- iDrive system -inc: on-board computer & controller, (6) programmable memory buttons
- Dynamic cruise control
- Power windows -inc: key-off operation, "one-touch" opening & closing of all door windows, anti-trapping feature
- Vehicle and key memory
- Central locking system -inc: center console switch (leaves gas filler door unlocked), double-lock feature, 2-step unlocking
- Dual-zone automatic front climate control -inc: separate left/right temp settings, recirculation control
- Active-charcoal micro-filter ventilation
- Rear-window defroster
- Dual cupholders front & rear
- 12-volt aux power outlets
- Dual front sun visors w/illuminated mirrors
- Cargo cover
- Fully finished cargo area w/velour carpeting
- Passenger Capacity : 5
- Passenger Volume (ft³) : 102.4
- Total Cooling System Capacity (qts) : 11.500
- Front Head Room (in) : 36.600
- Front Leg Room (in) : 40.000
- Front Shoulder Room (in) : 60.000
- Second Head Room (in) : 39.300
- Second Leg Room (in) : 36.600
- Second Shoulder Room (in) : 58.000
- Anti-theft alarm system
- Dynamic stability control (DSC) -inc: brake fade compensation, start-off assistant, brake drying, brake stand-by features, dynamic traction control (DTC), dynamic brake control
- Hill Descent Control (HDC)
- Driver & passenger front airbag supplemental restraint system (SRS) -inc: advanced technology, dual-threshold, dual-stage deployment, front-passenger seat sensors designed to prevent unnecessary airbag deployment
- Front & rear compartment head protection system (HPS) -inc: front side-impact airbags
- BMW Assist Safety Plan w/Bluetooth wireless technology -inc: (4) years of automatic collision notification, emergency request, enhanced roadside assistance, remote door unlock, stolen vehicle recovery, customer relations, TeleService, Mobile Office features, MyInfo
- Roll-over sensor that triggers airbags & safety-belt pretensioners in the event of a roll-over
- Impact sensor that activates Battery Safety Terminal disconnect of alternator, fuel pump & starter from battery, automatically unlocks doors, turns on hazard & interior lights
- 3-point safety belts & head restraints at all seating positions
- Front safety belts w/automatic pretensioners
- Child safety rear door locks
- Tire pressure monitor
- Tons/yr of CO2 Emissions @ 15K mi/year : 9.6
- EPA Greenhouse Gas Score : - TBD -
- Fuel Economy Est-Combined (MPG) : 19
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - City (MPG) : 16
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - Hwy (MPG) : 23
- Transfer Case Gear Ratio (:1), Low : - TBD -
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : - TBD -
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Front (in) : - TBD -
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Rear (in) : - TBD -
- Front Tire Order Code : - TBD -
- Rear Tire Order Code : - TBD -
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : - TBD -
- Turning Diameter - Wall to Wall (ft) : - TBD -
- Fuel Tank Capacity, Approx (gal) : 22.500
- Front Hip Room (in) : - TBD -
- Second Hip Room (in) : - TBD -
- Rear Door Opening Height (in) : - TBD -
- Rear Door Opening Width (in) : - TBD -
- Cargo Area Length @ Floor to Seat 1 (in) : - TBD -
- Cargo Area Length @ Floor to Seat 2 (in) : - TBD -
- Cargo Area Width @ Beltline (in) : - TBD -
- Cargo Box Width @ Wheelhousings (in) : - TBD -
- Cargo Box (Area) Height (in) : - TBD -
- Liftover Height (in) : - TBD -
- 55,551 Miles
- One Owner
- All Regular Scheduled Maintenance Performed
- Passed Thorough Dealer Inspection
- Dealer Maintained
- Have Service Records
- Have Original Manuals
- Have All Keys
- No Known Mechanical Problems
- Covered by a Limited Warranty. Contact seller for details.
- Excellent Interior
- Excellent Carpets
- Excellent Seats
- Excellent Dashboard
- Excellent Panels / Headliner
- Excellent Exterior
- Excellent Original Paint
- Excellent Trim Condition
- Excellent Glass Condition
- No Visible Dents
- No Visible Rust
- No Known Bodywork
- Fully Detailed
- 100% Tread Remaining