|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Engine||4.6L 8 CYLINDER|
|Transmission||7 Spd Automatic|
|Drivetrain||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Exterior Color||Obsidian Black Metallic|
Contact us today at 310-841-2223 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is covered by a Limited Warranty. An extended warranty may also available for this vehicle.
• Engine System •
Engine head(s), engine block, cylinder barrels, timing cover, valve cover(s), oil pan, dipstick & tube, ONLY if damaged by the failure of an internal,lubricated part. The following internal, lubricated parts: pistons, pins, and rings, connecting rods, crankshaft and main bearrings, camshaft, followers & cam bearrings, push rods, valves, springs, replaceable guides, seals & lifters, rocker arms, shafts & bushings, timing gear, chain, tensioners & retainers, eccentric shaft, oil pump. Also covered are the following: timing belt, serpentine belt, water pump, intake & exhaust manifolds, engine mounts & cushions, engine torque strut, harmonic balancer, turbo charger (Only if "Turbo Charger" coverage option has been purchased, flywheel (flexplate) & flywheel ring gear; dipstick & tube, all pulleys.
• Transmission •
Transmission case, transfer case & torque converter case, if damaged by the failure of an internal, lubricated part. All internal, lubricated parts contained within the cases. Filler tube & dipstick; vacuum modulator; internal linkage; I/C chips.
• Drive Axle(s) System •
Differential housing, transaxle housing, final drive housing, if damaged by the failure of an internal, lubricated part. All internal, lubricated parts contained within the housings. Axle shafts; constant velocity joints (CV); universal joints; drive shafts; locking hubs; locking rings; supports, retainers, & bearrings.
• Brake System •
Non-ABS master cylinder; power brake cylinder; vacuum assist booster; vacuum brake booster pump; compensation valve; disc brake calipers, wheel cylinders; hydraulic lines, lines fittings; backing plates; springs, clips & retainers; self-adjusters; linkage & cables; rear actuators.
• Electrical System •
Alternator; generator; voltage regulator; distributor; rear defrost; all relays & solenoids; all electrical motors, controllers, switches, delays, & pumps; power door locks; cruise control transducer; engagement switches; servo; ignition coil; pole pieces, starter motor; starter solenoid; windshield wiper motors; wire harnesses; hand operated switches.
• Seals And Gaskets •
(Only if "seals & gaskets" coverage option has been purchased) Leaking seals & gaskets on any covered part listed above. Minor loss of fluid or seepage is considered normal, and is not considered a Mechanical Breakdown.
• High Tech System •
Level control compressor, sensors & limiter valve; pneumatic suspension pump, sensors & valves; ignition module; spark control detonation sensors and controllers; driver information display & module; moisture control unit & sensors; anti-detonation sensors; combination entry system; vehicle manufacturer installed anti-theft device; the following parts of the Anti-locking Brake System ("ABS"); electronic wheel sensor; pump & pressure control module; I/C chips.
• AC / Heating System •
(Includes only factory or dealer installed equipment) Condenser; compressor, compressor clutch, pulley; stabilizer; clutch coils; evaporator; POA valve; accumulator; orifice; serpentine vent tensioner, temperature control programmer; power module; idler pulley and bearrings; ducts & outlet hoses; hi/low cutoff switches; pressure cycling switch; receiver/dryer.
• Suspension System •
Control arms; control arm shatfs, bearrings & bushings; radius arm; radius arm bushing; stabilizer bar, stabilizer link; stabilizer busing; spindle; wheel bearrings; torsion bars; upper & lower ball joints, steering knuckles; kingpin & bushings; coil & leaf springs.
• Steering System •
Steering gear box or rack & all internal Lubricated Parts; power steering pump; steering column shaft couplings; cooler & cooler lines; power cylinder; Pitman arm; idler arm; tie rod & ends; link & control valve.
• Cooling System •
Water pump; engine cooling fan motor, radiator fan; & fan clutch.
• Fuel System •
Fuel delivery pump; fuel injectors; & fuel tank.
• Transfer Case •
Transfer cases and all Lubricated Parts.
• Towing Allowance •
If your vehicle is disabled due to the failure of a covered component and must be transported to the nearest dealer or repair facility, your contract provides up to $50 per occurrence for your protection.
• Alternate Transportation •
If your vehicle is in a repair facility undergoing repairs for a covered component, your contract provides up to $30 per day for alternate transportation.
• Unlimited Number Of Claims •
The number of claims on your vehicle is unlimited. The total amount of coverage can be as high as the value of your vehicle.
• Ability To Transfer Upon Resale •
Your contract may be transferred to the next owner of your vehicle if you decide to sell your vehicle. This increases the resale value of your vehicle from day one.
• Nationwide Coverage •
Your contract is honored in both the United States and Canada. If you happen to be traveling, you have peace of mind that repairs of a covered component will be taken care of for you. Just call the 800 number for prior approval.
• Trip Interruption •
You also have the added protection of expense coverage for overnight stays and meals incurred if you are left stranded due to the failure of a covered component and you are more than 100 miles from your home. We provide up to $75 per day for trip interruption.
• Choice Of Deductible •
You pay only your deductible if your vehicle experiences a covered mechanical breakdown.
• Roadside Assistance •
Emergency roadside service will be dispatched to vehicle.
• Towing •
Service to the nearest qualified repair facility with a maximum benefit of $100.
• Tire Change •
Service to change tires in the event of a flat.
• Jump Start •
Service to start a weak or dead battery.
• Fuel Delivery •
Service to provide gas or fluids*
• Concierge Service •
Assisting you with (3) three phone calls: relatives, reservation changes, police, ATMs, etc.
* The customer must pay for the cost of fluids and key cutting..
Contact Us at 310-841-2223
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Dream motor cars or Onsiteshots are not responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice. Some vehicles may be shown with Optional equipment please ask dealer for price including Optional equipment.
Dream Motor Cars1920 S. La Cienega Blvd , Los Angeles, CA 90034
Call Us About This Vehicle: 310-841-2223
- iPod/MP3 media interface w/cable
- rearview camera
- heated/ventilated front seats w/comfort headrests
- pwr rear window sunshade
- adaptive highbeam assist
- full LED headlamps
- pwr trunk closer
- blind spot assist
- lane keeping assist
- 19" 5-spoke alloy wheels w/high-performance tires
- AMG sport steering wheel
- manual mode for transmission
Features & Specifications*
- 4.6L bi-turbo 32-valve V8 engine
- 7-speed driver-adaptive electronic automatic transmission w/OD -inc: sport & comfort shift modes, steering wheel shift paddles
- Rear wheel drive
- Independent 3-link front suspension -inc: anti-dive control
- Independent 5-arm multi-link rear suspension -inc: anti-squat control
- AIRMATIC air suspension w/adaptive damping system (ADS II)
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Speed-sensitive pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr 4-piston ventilated front & 1-piston ventilated rear disc brakes
- Dual-circuit hydraulic braking system
- Dual exhaust w/chrome tailpipes
- Vehicle Name : Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
- Body Style : 4 Door Sedan
- Drivetrain : Rear Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Compact
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 4158
- Engine Type : Gas V8
- Displacement : 4.6L/285
- Fuel System : Direct Injection
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 402 @ 5000-5750
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 443 @ 1600-4750
- Trans Type : 7
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 4.38
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.86
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.92
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.37
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.00
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.82
- Seventh Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.73
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.42/2.23
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 2.47
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 180
- Suspension Type - Front : MacPherson Strut
- Suspension Type - Rear : Multi-Link
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : w/Air springs
- Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) : w/Air Springs
- Steering Type : Pwr Rack & Pinion
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : 2.6
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 37.0
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : 4 Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 14.2 x 1.4
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 12.6 x 1.0
- 18" 5-spoke aluminum wheels
- P255/40R18 front & P285/35R18 rear high performance tires
- Pwr tilt/slide sunroof w/1-touch express open/close
- Sport bodystyling
- Bi-xenon headlamps
- Halogen front foglamps
- Single red rear foglamp in LH taillamp
- Pwr heated mirrors -inc: auto-dimming driver mirror & memory, integrated LED turn signals
- Variable intermittent rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Front Tire Size : P255/40R18
- Rear Tire Size : P285/35R18
- Front Wheel Size (in) : 18 x 8.5
- Rear Wheel Size (in) : 18 x 9.5
- Front Wheel Material : Aluminum
- Rear Wheel Material : Aluminum
- Wheelbase (in) : 113.2
- Length, Overall (in) : 194.5
- Width, Max w/o mirrors (in) : 74.1
- Height, Overall (in) : 55.8
- Track Width, Front (in) : 62.9
- Track Width, Rear (in) : 64.1
- Trunk Volume (ft³) : 15.3
- COMAND cockpit management & data system w/in-dash 6-disc CD/DVD changer -inc: 40GB hard-drive GPS navigation w/Bluetooth hands-free communication system, voice control, HD Radio, in-dash SD card reader, media interface, Gracenote media database w/10GB Music Register
- harman/kardon Logic 7 surround sound system -inc: 610-watt, (14) speakers
- SIRIUS satellite radio -inc: SIRIUS rear-time traffic service
- 10-way pwr front seats w/3-position memory
- Leather seat upholstery
- Full-length center console
- NECK-PRO active head restraints
- Floor mats
- Rubber-studded stainless-steel pedals
- Leather-trimmed pwr 4-way tilt/telescopic multifunction steering wheel -inc: 3 position memory steering column
- Multi-function display in center of speedometer -inc: trip computer, exterior temp gauge, maintenance system, oil level check, digital speedometer, reminder & malfunction messages, driver-programmable settings, cruise control, audio status, navigation route guidance
- Pwr windows w/1-touch express up/down
- Electronic cruise control
- SmartKey system inc: Remote central locking system & anti-theft engine immobilizer
- SmartKey infrared remote -inc: trunk open, opening/closing for windows & sunroof, panic alarm, fuel filler door & selective unlock all
- Integrated HomeLink compatible (3) button garage door opener
- Anti-theft alarm system w/engine immobilizer, panic remote
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Rear window defroster w/auto shut-off based on time, driving speed & exterior temp
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- 12V pwr outlet in rear seat storage compartment & illuminated cargo area
- Passenger Capacity : 4
- Passenger Volume (ft³) : 104.3
- Front Head Room (in) : 36.9
- Front Leg Room (in) : 42.1
- Front Shoulder Room (in) : 57.1
- Second Head Room (in) : 36.1
- Second Leg Room (in) : 35.0
- Second Shoulder Room (in) : 56.5
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS) w/brake assist system (BAS)
- Electronic stability program (ESP)
- Roll-over sensor
- Driver-programmable daytime running lamps
- Dual-stage front airbags
- Front side-impact airbags
- Front/rear side-impact curtain airbags
- Driver/front passenger pelvic airbags
- Driver/front passenger knee airbags
- Night security illumination
- mbrace in-vehicle services
- Front 3-point seat belts -inc: pre-tensioners & force limiters
- Rear 3-point seat belts -inc: pre-tensioners & force limiter
- ISOFIX anchor & tether system
- Universal LATCH (lower anchors & tethers for children) system
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Illuminated emergency interior trunk release
- PRE-SAFE collision preparedness system
- Fuel Economy Est-Combined (MPG) : 20
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - City (MPG) : 17
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - Hwy (MPG) : 25
- Tons/yr of CO2 Emissions @ 15K mi/year : 9.2
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : - TBD -
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : - TBD -
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : - TBD -
- Total Cooling System Capacity (qts) : - TBD -
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Front (mm) : - TBD -
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Rear (mm) : - TBD -
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Front (in) : - TBD -
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Rear (in) : - TBD -
- Spare Tire Size : - TBD -
- Spare Wheel Size (in) : - TBD -
- Spare Wheel Material : - TBD -
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : - TBD -
- Turning Diameter - Wall to Wall (ft) : - TBD -
- Fuel Tank Capacity, Approx (gal) : 23.8
- Front Hip Room (in) : - TBD -
- Second Hip Room (in) : - TBD -
- Min Ground Clearance (in) : - TBD -
- Liftover Height (in) : - TBD -
- 65,818 Miles
- All Regular Scheduled Maintenance Performed
- Passed Thorough Dealer Inspection
- Dealer Maintained
- Have Original Manuals
- No Known Mechanical Problems
- Covered by a Limited Warranty. Contact seller for details.
- Excellent Interior
- Excellent Carpets
- Excellent Seats
- Excellent Dashboard
- Excellent Panels / Headliner
- Excellent Exterior
- Excellent Original Paint
- Excellent Trim Condition
- Excellent Glass Condition
- No Visible Dents
- No Visible Rust
- No Known Bodywork
- Fully Detailed