|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Engine||2.0L 4 CYLINDER|
|Drivetrain||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Interior||Black Sand Monotone Leather/Suede|
Contact us today at 310-841-2223 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." Extended Warranty Available. Contact seller for details.
• Engine System •
Engine head(s), engine block, cylinder barrels, timing cover, valve cover(s), oil pan, dipstick & tube, ONLY if damaged by the failure of an internal,lubricated part. The following internal, lubricated parts: pistons, pins, and rings, connecting rods, crankshaft and main bearrings, camshaft, followers & cam bearrings, push rods, valves, springs, replaceable guides, seals & lifters, rocker arms, shafts & bushings, timing gear, chain, tensioners & retainers, eccentric shaft, oil pump. Also covered are the following: timing belt, serpentine belt, water pump, intake & exhaust manifolds, engine mounts & cushions, engine torque strut, harmonic balancer, turbo charger (Only if "Turbo Charger" coverage option has been purchased, flywheel (flexplate) & flywheel ring gear; dipstick & tube, all pulleys.
• Transmission •
Transmission case, transfer case & torque converter case, if damaged by the failure of an internal, lubricated part. All internal, lubricated parts contained within the cases. Filler tube & dipstick; vacuum modulator; internal linkage; I/C chips.
• Drive Axle(s) System •
Differential housing, transaxle housing, final drive housing, if damaged by the failure of an internal, lubricated part. All internal, lubricated parts contained within the housings. Axle shafts; constant velocity joints (CV); universal joints; drive shafts; locking hubs; locking rings; supports, retainers, & bearrings.
• Brake System •
Non-ABS master cylinder; power brake cylinder; vacuum assist booster; vacuum brake booster pump; compensation valve; disc brake calipers, wheel cylinders; hydraulic lines, lines fittings; backing plates; springs, clips & retainers; self-adjusters; linkage & cables; rear actuators.
• Electrical System •
Alternator; generator; voltage regulator; distributor; rear defrost; all relays & solenoids; all electrical motors, controllers, switches, delays, & pumps; power door locks; cruise control transducer; engagement switches; servo; ignition coil; pole pieces, starter motor; starter solenoid; windshield wiper motors; wire harnesses; hand operated switches.
• Seals And Gaskets •
(Only if "seals & gaskets" coverage option has been purchased) Leaking seals & gaskets on any covered part listed above. Minor loss of fluid or seepage is considered normal, and is not considered a Mechanical Breakdown.
• High Tech System •
Level control compressor, sensors & limiter valve; pneumatic suspension pump, sensors & valves; ignition module; spark control detonation sensors and controllers; driver information display & module; moisture control unit & sensors; anti-detonation sensors; combination entry system; vehicle manufacturer installed anti-theft device; the following parts of the Anti-locking Brake System ("ABS"); electronic wheel sensor; pump & pressure control module; I/C chips.
• AC / Heating System •
(Includes only factory or dealer installed equipment) Condenser; compressor, compressor clutch, pulley; stabilizer; clutch coils; evaporator; POA valve; accumulator; orifice; serpentine vent tensioner, temperature control programmer; power module; idler pulley and bearrings; ducts & outlet hoses; hi/low cutoff switches; pressure cycling switch; receiver/dryer.
• Suspension System •
Control arms; control arm shatfs, bearrings & bushings; radius arm; radius arm bushing; stabilizer bar, stabilizer link; stabilizer busing; spindle; wheel bearrings; torsion bars; upper & lower ball joints, steering knuckles; kingpin & bushings; coil & leaf springs.
• Steering System •
Steering gear box or rack & all internal Lubricated Parts; power steering pump; steering column shaft couplings; cooler & cooler lines; power cylinder; Pitman arm; idler arm; tie rod & ends; link & control valve.
• Cooling System •
Water pump; engine cooling fan motor, radiator fan; & fan clutch.
• Fuel System •
Fuel delivery pump; fuel injectors; & fuel tank.
• Transfer Case •
Transfer cases and all Lubricated Parts.
• Towing Allowance •
If your vehicle is disabled due to the failure of a covered component and must be transported to the nearest dealer or repair facility, your contract provides up to $50 per occurrence for your protection.
• Alternate Transportation •
If your vehicle is in a repair facility undergoing repairs for a covered component, your contract provides up to $30 per day for alternate transportation.
• Unlimited Number Of Claims •
The number of claims on your vehicle is unlimited. The total amount of coverage can be as high as the value of your vehicle.
• Ability To Transfer Upon Resale •
Your contract may be transferred to the next owner of your vehicle if you decide to sell your vehicle. This increases the resale value of your vehicle from day one.
• Nationwide Coverage •
Your contract is honored in both the United States and Canada. If you happen to be traveling, you have peace of mind that repairs of a covered component will be taken care of for you. Just call the 800 number for prior approval.
• Trip Interruption •
You also have the added protection of expense coverage for overnight stays and meals incurred if you are left stranded due to the failure of a covered component and you are more than 100 miles from your home. We provide up to $75 per day for trip interruption.
• Choice Of Deductible •
You pay only your deductible if your vehicle experiences a covered mechanical breakdown.
• Roadside Assistance •
Emergency roadside service will be dispatched to vehicle.
• Towing •
Service to the nearest qualified repair facility with a maximum benefit of $100.
• Tire Change •
Service to change tires in the event of a flat.
• Jump Start •
Service to start a weak or dead battery.
• Fuel Delivery •
Service to provide gas or fluids*
• Concierge Service •
Assisting you with (3) three phone calls: relatives, reservation changes, police, ATMs, etc.
* The customer must pay for the cost of fluids and key cutting..
Contact Us at 310-841-2223
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Dream motor cars or Onsiteshots are not responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice. Some vehicles may be shown with Optional equipment please ask dealer for price including Optional equipment.
Dream Motor Cars1920 S. La Cienega Blvd , Los Angeles, CA 90034
Call Us About This Vehicle: 310-841-2223
- Deep Sunken White Oak interior trim
Features & Specifications*
- 2.0L DI turbocharged I4 engine
- Single gear fixed ratio transmission
- Limited-slip differential
- Rear wheel drive -inc: twin rear electric motors
- 20 kW/h battery -inc: 180 kW lithium ion w/Nanophosphate technology
- Convenience charger
- Keyless ignition -inc: electronic push button start
- Independent front SLA suspension -inc: monotube shock absorbers
- Independent rear SLA suspension -inc: load-leveling shock absorbers
- Electric pwr assisted rack & pinion steering
- 4-wheel Brembo disc brakes -inc: driver selectable, fully regenerative braking system
- Vehicle Name : Fisker Karma
- Body Style : Sedan
- Drivetrain : Rear Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Subcompact
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 5300
- Number of Passenger Doors : 4
- Engine Type : Gas/Electric I4
- Fuel System : Direct Injection
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 403 combined
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 981 @ 0
- Trans Type : 1
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic
- Suspension Type - Front : SLA
- Suspension Type - Rear : SLA
- Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) : load leveling
- Steering Type : Electric Pwr Rack & Pinion
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : 14.5-16.1
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : 2.7
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 40.4
- Turning Diameter - Wall to Wall (ft) : 41.1
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 14.6 x 1.3
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 14.4 x 1.1
- 22 x 8.5" front 5-spoke "Circut Blade" aluminum wheels
- 22 x 9.5" rear 5-spoke "Circut Blade" aluminum wheels
- P255/35R22 front & P285/35R22 rear GoodYear Eagle F1 SuperCar tires
- Tire Inflator Kit
- Solar roof
- Bi-xenon headlamps
- Low-energy LED tail lamps & turn signals
- Body colored auto-dimming mirrors
- Tinted windows -inc: deep tint rear windows w/backlight
- Front Tire Size : P255/35R22
- Rear Tire Size : P285/35R22
- Front Wheel Size (in) : 22 x 8.5
- Rear Wheel Size (in) : 22 x 9.5
- Front Wheel Material : Aluminum
- Rear Wheel Material : Aluminum
- Wheelbase (in) : 124.4
- Length, Overall (in) : 196.8
- Width, Max w/o mirrors (in) : 78.1
- Height, Overall (in) : 52.4
- Track Width, Front (in) : 66.6
- Track Width, Rear (in) : 67.0
- Min Ground Clearance (in) : 5.6
- Trunk Volume (ft³) : 6.9
- Audio system -inc: 295-watt, AM/FM, MP3, USB & AUX inputs, (7) speakers, subwoofer
- Bluetooth hands-free phone capability
- Sirius/XM radio ready
- Leather seat trim
- 6-way pwr front seats w/pwr lumbar, memory
- Heated front & rear seats
- seat foam made from soy-based bio fiber
- Carpet backing made from recycled post-consumer materials
- Steering wheel audio & phone controls
- 10.2" touch-screen display
- Pwr windows w/express up/down
- Pwr door locks
- Passive entry door handles
- Keyless activation
- Remote start -inc: activation of HVAC system & exterior parking lights
- Cruise control
- Alarm system
- Navigation system
- Dual-zone climate control
- Hand-wrapped premium leather interior from 100% sustainable processing plant
- Certified Deep Sunken Wood trim from Lake Michigan or Fallen Wood from California storms
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror w/HomeLink
- Illuminated entry/exit
- EcoLucent laminate battery column & door bezel illumination
- Interior lighting w/parade mode, theater dimming
- Turn signal tip blinking
- Passenger Capacity : 4
- Passenger Volume (ft³) : 88.8
- Front Head Room (in) : 38.3
- Front Leg Room (in) : 42.6
- Second Head Room (in) : 35.7
- Second Leg Room (in) : 31.4
- Anti-lock brakes w/panic brake assist
- Electrically actuated parking brake
- Traction control (TCS)
- Electronic stability control (ESC)
- Automatic battery disconnect
- (8) airbags -inc: dual front, dual front side, dual front knee & dual full-length head curtain
- Rear camera
- Lower Anchors & Tethers for Children (LATCH)
- Tons/yr of CO2 Emissions @ 15K mi/year : - TBD -
- Fuel Economy Est-Combined (MPG) : 20
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - City (MPG) : 20
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - Hwy (MPG) : 21
- Battery Range (mi) : 50
- Engine Order Code : - TBD -
- Displacement : 2.0L/- TBD -
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : - TBD -
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : - TBD -
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : - TBD -
- Total Cooling System Capacity (qts) : - TBD -
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Front (mm) : - TBD -
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Rear (mm) : - TBD -
- Fuel Tank Capacity, Approx (gal) : 9.0
- Front Shoulder Room (in) : - TBD -
- Front Hip Room (in) : - TBD -
- Second Shoulder Room (in) : - TBD -
- Second Hip Room (in) : - TBD -
- Liftover Height (in) : - TBD -
- 13,029 Miles
- One Owner
- All Regular Scheduled Maintenance Performed
- Passed Thorough Dealer Inspection
- Dealer Maintained
- Have Service Records
- Have Original Manuals
- No Known Mechanical Problems
- Excellent Interior
- Excellent Carpets
- Excellent Seats
- Excellent Dashboard
- Excellent Panels / Headliner
- Excellent Exterior
- Excellent Original Paint
- Excellent Trim Condition
- Excellent Glass Condition
- No Visible Dents
- No Visible Rust
- No Known Bodywork
- Fully Detailed