|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Engine||5.5L 8 CYLINDER|
|Transmission||7 Spd Automatic|
|Drivetrain||Rear Wheel Drive|
Contact us today at 310-841-2223 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is covered by a Limited Warranty. An extended warranty may also available for this vehicle.
• Engine System •
Engine head(s), engine block, cylinder barrels, timing cover, valve cover(s), oil pan, dipstick & tube, ONLY if damaged by the failure of an internal,lubricated part. The following internal, lubricated parts: pistons, pins, and rings, connecting rods, crankshaft and main bearrings, camshaft, followers & cam bearrings, push rods, valves, springs, replaceable guides, seals & lifters, rocker arms, shafts & bushings, timing gear, chain, tensioners & retainers, eccentric shaft, oil pump. Also covered are the following: timing belt, serpentine belt, water pump, intake & exhaust manifolds, engine mounts & cushions, engine torque strut, harmonic balancer, turbo charger (Only if "Turbo Charger" coverage option has been purchased, flywheel (flexplate) & flywheel ring gear; dipstick & tube, all pulleys.
• Transmission •
Transmission case, transfer case & torque converter case, if damaged by the failure of an internal, lubricated part. All internal, lubricated parts contained within the cases. Filler tube & dipstick; vacuum modulator; internal linkage; I/C chips.
• Drive Axle(s) System •
Differential housing, transaxle housing, final drive housing, if damaged by the failure of an internal, lubricated part. All internal, lubricated parts contained within the housings. Axle shafts; constant velocity joints (CV); universal joints; drive shafts; locking hubs; locking rings; supports, retainers, & bearrings.
• Brake System •
Non-ABS master cylinder; power brake cylinder; vacuum assist booster; vacuum brake booster pump; compensation valve; disc brake calipers, wheel cylinders; hydraulic lines, lines fittings; backing plates; springs, clips & retainers; self-adjusters; linkage & cables; rear actuators.
• Electrical System •
Alternator; generator; voltage regulator; distributor; rear defrost; all relays & solenoids; all electrical motors, controllers, switches, delays, & pumps; power door locks; cruise control transducer; engagement switches; servo; ignition coil; pole pieces, starter motor; starter solenoid; windshield wiper motors; wire harnesses; hand operated switches.
• Seals And Gaskets •
(Only if "seals & gaskets" coverage option has been purchased) Leaking seals & gaskets on any covered part listed above. Minor loss of fluid or seepage is considered normal, and is not considered a Mechanical Breakdown.
• High Tech System •
Level control compressor, sensors & limiter valve; pneumatic suspension pump, sensors & valves; ignition module; spark control detonation sensors and controllers; driver information display & module; moisture control unit & sensors; anti-detonation sensors; combination entry system; vehicle manufacturer installed anti-theft device; the following parts of the Anti-locking Brake System ("ABS"); electronic wheel sensor; pump & pressure control module; I/C chips.
• AC / Heating System •
(Includes only factory or dealer installed equipment) Condenser; compressor, compressor clutch, pulley; stabilizer; clutch coils; evaporator; POA valve; accumulator; orifice; serpentine vent tensioner, temperature control programmer; power module; idler pulley and bearrings; ducts & outlet hoses; hi/low cutoff switches; pressure cycling switch; receiver/dryer.
• Suspension System •
Control arms; control arm shatfs, bearrings & bushings; radius arm; radius arm bushing; stabilizer bar, stabilizer link; stabilizer busing; spindle; wheel bearrings; torsion bars; upper & lower ball joints, steering knuckles; kingpin & bushings; coil & leaf springs.
• Steering System •
Steering gear box or rack & all internal Lubricated Parts; power steering pump; steering column shaft couplings; cooler & cooler lines; power cylinder; Pitman arm; idler arm; tie rod & ends; link & control valve.
• Cooling System •
Water pump; engine cooling fan motor, radiator fan; & fan clutch.
• Fuel System •
Fuel delivery pump; fuel injectors; & fuel tank.
• Transfer Case •
Transfer cases and all Lubricated Parts.
• Towing Allowance •
If your vehicle is disabled due to the failure of a covered component and must be transported to the nearest dealer or repair facility, your contract provides up to $50 per occurrence for your protection.
• Alternate Transportation •
If your vehicle is in a repair facility undergoing repairs for a covered component, your contract provides up to $30 per day for alternate transportation.
• Unlimited Number Of Claims •
The number of claims on your vehicle is unlimited. The total amount of coverage can be as high as the value of your vehicle.
• Ability To Transfer Upon Resale •
Your contract may be transferred to the next owner of your vehicle if you decide to sell your vehicle. This increases the resale value of your vehicle from day one.
• Nationwide Coverage •
Your contract is honored in both the United States and Canada. If you happen to be traveling, you have peace of mind that repairs of a covered component will be taken care of for you. Just call the 800 number for prior approval.
• Trip Interruption •
You also have the added protection of expense coverage for overnight stays and meals incurred if you are left stranded due to the failure of a covered component and you are more than 100 miles from your home. We provide up to $75 per day for trip interruption.
• Choice Of Deductible •
You pay only your deductible if your vehicle experiences a covered mechanical breakdown.
• Roadside Assistance •
Emergency roadside service will be dispatched to vehicle.
• Towing •
Service to the nearest qualified repair facility with a maximum benefit of $100.
• Tire Change •
Service to change tires in the event of a flat.
• Jump Start •
Service to start a weak or dead battery.
• Fuel Delivery •
Service to provide gas or fluids*
• Concierge Service •
Assisting you with (3) three phone calls: relatives, reservation changes, police, ATMs, etc.
* The customer must pay for the cost of fluids and key cutting..
Contact Us at 310-841-2223
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Dream motor cars or Onsiteshots are not responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice. Some vehicles may be shown with Optional equipment please ask dealer for price including Optional equipment.
Dream Motor Cars1920 S. La Cienega Blvd , Los Angeles, CA 90034
Call Us About This Vehicle: 310-841-2223
- drive-dynamic multi-contour front seats w/massage
- Keyless Go
- Parktronic w/parking guidance
- rearview camera
- coil spring & electronically controlled hydraulic cylinder w/shock absorber at each wheel
- automatic 4-wheel level control
- driver-selectable ride-height control
- automatic speed-sensitive lowering
Features & Specifications*
- 5.5L DOHC 32-valve V8 engine
- 7-Speed automatic transmission -inc: Touch Shift
- Electronic parking brake w/automatic disengagement
- Rear wheel drive
- Airmatic semi-active suspension w/adaptive damping system (ADS II)
- Independent 4-link front suspension -inc: anti-lift control, gas shocks, stabilizer bar
- Independent 5-arm multi-link rear suspension -inc: anti-squat & anti-dive systems
- Pwr vehicle-speed-sensitive rack & pinion steering
- Pwr perforated/vented front & vented rear disc brakes
- Vehicle Name : Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Body Style : 4 Door Sedan
- Drivetrain : Rear Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Large Car
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 4455
- Engine Type : Gas V8
- Displacement : 5.5L/333
- Fuel System : SFI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 382 @ 6000
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 391 @ 2800 - 4800
- Trans Type : 7
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 4.38
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.86
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.92
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.37
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.00
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.82
- Seventh Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.73
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 2.23
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 2.65
- Suspension Type - Front : Four-Link
- Suspension Type - Rear : Multi-Link
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : w/Stabilizer Bar
- Steering Type : Pwr Rack & Pinion
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : 17.8
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : 2.8
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 40.0
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 13.2 x 1.3
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 11.8 x 0.5
- 18" x 8.5" 5-spoke aluminum wheels
- P255/45R18 all-season tires
- Pwr tilt/slide tinted glass sunroof -inc: 1-touch open, sunroof memory
- Bi-xenon automatic headlamps -inc: automatic level control, heated headlamp washers, adaptive high beam assist, cornering lights
- Front halogen foglamps
- Single rear foglamp
- Pwr auto-folding heated mirrors -inc: memory, auto-dimming driver mirror, integrated LED turn signals
- Infrared-reflecting & noise insulating glass
- Rain-sensing aero-blade windshield wipers w/heated washer system
- Variable doorstop
- Front Tire Size : P255/45R18
- Rear Tire Size : P255/45R18
- Front Wheel Size (in) : 18 x 8.5
- Rear Wheel Size (in) : 18 x 8.5
- Front Wheel Material : Aluminum
- Rear Wheel Material : Aluminum
- Wheelbase (in) : 124.6
- Length, Overall (in) : 206.5
- Width, Max w/o mirrors (in) : 73.7
- Height, Overall (in) : 58.0
- Track Width, Front (in) : 63.0
- Track Width, Rear (in) : 63.2
- Min Ground Clearance (in) : 5.8
- Trunk Volume (ft³) : 19.8
- COMAND cockpit management & data system -inc: AM/FM/WeatherBand stereo, in-dash 6-disc CD/DVD changer, MP3 capability, audio input jack, Sirius satellite radio w/real-time traffic, HD radio 15-speaker Harman Kardon surround sound system, PCMCIA memory card slot, media interface in glovebox, Zagat Survey ratings guide, Bluetooth hands-free communication w/voice control, 40-GB hard-drive-based GPS navigation system
- Leather seat trim
- 14-way pwr heated & ventilated front bucket seats -inc: pwr lumbar, 3-position driver seat memory
- Active adjustable front head restraints
- (3) rear pwr retractable adjustable head restraints
- Front/rear floor mats
- Pwr 4-way tilt/telescopic steering column -inc: memory, programmable easy-exit feature
- Wood & leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Steering wheel mounted controls -inc: audio, voice, telephone, multi-function display
- Steering wheel shift paddles
- Multi-function displays in instrument cluster faces -inc: trip computer, exterior temp gauge, maintenance system, oil level check, digital speedometer, reminder & malfunction messages, driver-programmable settings, audio status, navigation route guidance
- Mercedes-Benz Maintenance System Plus display -inc: distance remaining to next maintenance, type of service due, reminders
- Digital instrumentation -inc: speedometer, odometer, Touch Shift gear & shift modes selection, tachometer, fuel gauge
- Pwr windows w/1-touch express up/down
- SmartKey infrared remote -inc: remote central locking, trunk open, panic alarm, fuel filler door, selective unlock, windows & sunroof open/close, active ventilated front seats on, automatic locking
- Integrated HomeLink compatible (3) button garage door opener
- Cruise control
- Pwr trunk closer
- Anti-theft client alarm notification w/remote panic feature
- Automatic dual-zone climate control -inc: electrostatic dust & pollen filters, sun, humidity & dew point sensors, seat belt usage sensors (allows climate control to focus first on occupied seats)
- Rear window defroster w/auto-shutoff
- Dark burl walnut interior wood trim
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Auxiliary pwr outlet
- Pwr rear window sunshade w/1-touch up/down
- Quad illuminated vanity mirrors
- Dual front/rear reading lamps
- Adjustable fiber-optic ambient lighting feature
- Night security illumination
- Locator lighting
- Passenger Capacity : 5
- Passenger Volume (ft³) : 105.2
- Front Head Room (in) : 37.8
- Front Leg Room (in) : 41.9
- Front Shoulder Room (in) : 59.1
- Front Hip Room (in) : 60.8
- Second Head Room (in) : 38.5
- Second Leg Room (in) : 42.3
- Second Shoulder Room (in) : 58.7
- Second Hip Room (in) : 60.9
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) w/brake assist
- Electronic stability program (ESP)
- LED daytime running lamps
- Front dual-stage airbags w/adaptive front passenger airbag
- Front/rear side airbags
- Front/rear side curtain airbags w/rollover sensor
- Front passenger occupant classification system
- Attention Assist drowsiness monitor
- PRE-SAFE collision preparedness system
- mbrace -inc: stolen vehicle recovery, remote door unlock service, automatic alarm & collision notification
- 3-point front seat belts -inc: emergency tensioning device, adaptive force limiter, automatic shoulder belt height-adjusters
- Rear 3-point seat belts -inc: automatic shoulder belt height-adjuster, outboard emergency tensioning device, outboard belt force limiter
- Emergency interior trunk release w/illumination
- Universal LATCH (lower anchors & tethers for children) system
- Child safety rear door locks
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- EPA Greenhouse Gas Score : 4
- Fuel Economy Est-Combined (MPG) : 18
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - City (MPG) : 15
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - Hwy (MPG) : 23
- Tons/yr of CO2 Emissions @ 15K mi/year : 10.4
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : - TBD -
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : - TBD -
- Total Cooling System Capacity (qts) : - TBD -
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Front (mm) : - TBD -
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Rear (mm) : - TBD -
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Front (in) : - TBD -
- Spare Tire Size : - TBD -
- Spare Wheel Size (in) : - TBD -
- Spare Wheel Material : - TBD -
- Turning Diameter - Wall to Wall (ft) : - TBD -
- Fuel Tank Capacity, Approx (gal) : 26.7
- Liftover Height (in) : - TBD -
- 103,626 Miles
- Passed Thorough Dealer Inspection
- Have Original Manuals
- No Known Mechanical Problems
- Covered by a Limited Warranty. Contact seller for details.
- Excellent Interior
- Excellent Carpets
- Excellent Seats
- Excellent Dashboard
- Excellent Panels / Headliner
- Excellent Exterior
- Excellent Original Paint
- Excellent Trim Condition
- Excellent Glass Condition
- No Visible Dents
- No Visible Rust
- No Known Bodywork
- Fully Detailed