|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Engine||6.0L 12 CYLINDER|
|Transmission||6 Spd Automatic|
|Drivetrain||All Wheel Drive|
|Interior||Beluga Full Leather|
Contact us today at 310-841-2223 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Estimated Monthly Payment:
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." Extended Warranty Available. Contact seller for details.
• Engine System •
Engine head(s), engine block, cylinder barrels, timing cover, valve cover(s), oil pan, dipstick & tube, ONLY if damaged by the failure of an internal,lubricated part. The following internal, lubricated parts: pistons, pins, and rings, connecting rods, crankshaft and main bearrings, camshaft, followers & cam bearrings, push rods, valves, springs, replaceable guides, seals & lifters, rocker arms, shafts & bushings, timing gear, chain, tensioners & retainers, eccentric shaft, oil pump. Also covered are the following: timing belt, serpentine belt, water pump, intake & exhaust manifolds, engine mounts & cushions, engine torque strut, harmonic balancer, turbo charger (Only if "Turbo Charger" coverage option has been purchased, flywheel (flexplate) & flywheel ring gear; dipstick & tube, all pulleys.
• Transmission •
Transmission case, transfer case & torque converter case, if damaged by the failure of an internal, lubricated part. All internal, lubricated parts contained within the cases. Filler tube & dipstick; vacuum modulator; internal linkage; I/C chips.
• Drive Axle(s) System •
Differential housing, transaxle housing, final drive housing, if damaged by the failure of an internal, lubricated part. All internal, lubricated parts contained within the housings. Axle shafts; constant velocity joints (CV); universal joints; drive shafts; locking hubs; locking rings; supports, retainers, & bearrings.
• Brake System •
Non-ABS master cylinder; power brake cylinder; vacuum assist booster; vacuum brake booster pump; compensation valve; disc brake calipers, wheel cylinders; hydraulic lines, lines fittings; backing plates; springs, clips & retainers; self-adjusters; linkage & cables; rear actuators.
• Electrical System •
Alternator; generator; voltage regulator; distributor; rear defrost; all relays & solenoids; all electrical motors, controllers, switches, delays, & pumps; power door locks; cruise control transducer; engagement switches; servo; ignition coil; pole pieces, starter motor; starter solenoid; windshield wiper motors; wire harnesses; hand operated switches.
• Seals And Gaskets •
(Only if "seals & gaskets" coverage option has been purchased) Leaking seals & gaskets on any covered part listed above. Minor loss of fluid or seepage is considered normal, and is not considered a Mechanical Breakdown.
• High Tech System •
Level control compressor, sensors & limiter valve; pneumatic suspension pump, sensors & valves; ignition module; spark control detonation sensors and controllers; driver information display & module; moisture control unit & sensors; anti-detonation sensors; combination entry system; vehicle manufacturer installed anti-theft device; the following parts of the Anti-locking Brake System ("ABS"); electronic wheel sensor; pump & pressure control module; I/C chips.
• AC / Heating System •
(Includes only factory or dealer installed equipment) Condenser; compressor, compressor clutch, pulley; stabilizer; clutch coils; evaporator; POA valve; accumulator; orifice; serpentine vent tensioner, temperature control programmer; power module; idler pulley and bearrings; ducts & outlet hoses; hi/low cutoff switches; pressure cycling switch; receiver/dryer.
• Suspension System •
Control arms; control arm shatfs, bearrings & bushings; radius arm; radius arm bushing; stabilizer bar, stabilizer link; stabilizer busing; spindle; wheel bearrings; torsion bars; upper & lower ball joints, steering knuckles; kingpin & bushings; coil & leaf springs.
• Steering System •
Steering gear box or rack & all internal Lubricated Parts; power steering pump; steering column shaft couplings; cooler & cooler lines; power cylinder; Pitman arm; idler arm; tie rod & ends; link & control valve.
• Cooling System •
Water pump; engine cooling fan motor, radiator fan; & fan clutch.
• Fuel System •
Fuel delivery pump; fuel injectors; & fuel tank.
• Transfer Case •
Transfer cases and all Lubricated Parts.
• Towing Allowance •
If your vehicle is disabled due to the failure of a covered component and must be transported to the nearest dealer or repair facility, your contract provides up to $50 per occurrence for your protection.
• Alternate Transportation •
If your vehicle is in a repair facility undergoing repairs for a covered component, your contract provides up to $30 per day for alternate transportation.
• Unlimited Number Of Claims •
The number of claims on your vehicle is unlimited. The total amount of coverage can be as high as the value of your vehicle.
• Ability To Transfer Upon Resale •
Your contract may be transferred to the next owner of your vehicle if you decide to sell your vehicle. This increases the resale value of your vehicle from day one.
• Nationwide Coverage •
Your contract is honored in both the United States and Canada. If you happen to be traveling, you have peace of mind that repairs of a covered component will be taken care of for you. Just call the 800 number for prior approval.
• Trip Interruption •
You also have the added protection of expense coverage for overnight stays and meals incurred if you are left stranded due to the failure of a covered component and you are more than 100 miles from your home. We provide up to $75 per day for trip interruption.
• Choice Of Deductible •
You pay only your deductible if your vehicle experiences a covered mechanical breakdown.
• Roadside Assistance •
Emergency roadside service will be dispatched to vehicle.
• Towing •
Service to the nearest qualified repair facility with a maximum benefit of $100.
• Tire Change •
Service to change tires in the event of a flat.
• Jump Start •
Service to start a weak or dead battery.
• Fuel Delivery •
Service to provide gas or fluids*
• Concierge Service •
Assisting you with (3) three phone calls: relatives, reservation changes, police, ATMs, etc.
* The customer must pay for the cost of fluids and key cutting..
Contact Us at 310-841-2223
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Dream motor cars or Onsiteshots are not responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice. Some vehicles may be shown with Optional equipment please ask dealer for price including Optional equipment.
Dream Motor Cars1920 S. La Cienega Blvd , Los Angeles, CA 90034
Call Us About This Vehicle: 310-841-2223
- separate rear phone system
Features & Specifications*
- 6.0L DOHC 48-valve EFI twin-turbocharged W12 engine w/variable valve timing
- 6-speed automatic transmission w/semi-manual mode
- Electronic differential lock
- All-wheel drive
- Front & rear independent air suspension
- Lowered sport suspension
- Pwr steering
- Front & rear floating caliper disc brakes
- Electronic parking brake
- Twin rifled stainless steel oval sport tail pipes
- Vehicle Name : Bentley Continental Flying Spur
- Body Style : 4 Door Sedan
- Drivetrain : All Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Midsize Cars
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 5456
- Engine Type : Turbocharged Gas W12
- Displacement : 6.0L/366
- Fuel System : EFI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 600 @ 6000
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 553 @ 1700
- Trans Type : 6
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic w/manual shift
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 4.17
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.34
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.52
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.14
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.87
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.69
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 3.52
- Suspension Type - Front : Double-Wishbone
- Suspension Type - Rear : Multi-Link
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : Independent
- Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) : independent
- Steering Type : Pwr Rack & Pinion
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 38.7
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- 20" multi-spoke painted alloy wheels
- Pirelli Pzero tires
- Space saver spare wheel & tire
- Pwr sunroof w/pwr sunshade
- Dark chrome grille & lower bumper matrix
- Bi-xenon headlights w/integrated washer jets
- LED tail-lights
- Color-keyed electronically adjustable mirrors w/heating, pwr folding & memory function
- Rain-sensing intermittent windshield wipers
- Pwr latching doors
- Front Tire Size : P275/40ZR19
- Rear Tire Size : P275/40ZR19
- Front Wheel Material : Aluminum
- Rear Wheel Material : Aluminum
- Spare Wheel Material : Steel
- Wheelbase (in) : 120.7
- Length, Overall (in) : 208.3
- Width, Max w/o mirrors (in) : 75.4
- Height, Overall (in) : 58.1
- Track Width, Front (in) : 63.9
- Track Width, Rear (in) : 63.3
- Trunk Volume (ft³) : 16.7
- AM/FM stereo system -inc: 6-disc CD changer located in glove box, (12) speakers, 300-watt digital amp, diversity antenna, Sirius satellite radio
- Infotainment centralized control system
- Bluetooth telephone system w/SIM access profile
- Leather 16-position pwr front bucket seats w/memory, adjustable heating & lumbar massage
- Rear (3) seat bench -inc: lumbar massage, seat heaters
- Diamond-quilted leather trim-inc: seat facings, doors, rear quarter panels
- Rear center console w/HVAC & lumbar controls
- Drilled alloy sport foot-pedals
- Front & rear floor mats
- 3-spoke monotone leather trimmed steering wheel w/brushed switch surround
- Adjustable steering wheel
- Steering column mounted gear shift paddles
- Cruise control
- Pwr windows
- Keyless entry & ignition w/engine start/stop button
- DVD based navigation
- Pwr open & close trunk
- Universal garage door opener
- 4-zone auto climate control
- Rear window defogger
- Genuine burr walnut veneer trim
- Electrochromic rearview mirror
- Indented leather headliner
- Knurled chrome & leather gear shifter
- Passenger Capacity : 5
- Passenger Volume (ft³) : 102.0
- Total Cooling System Capacity (qts) : 19.0
- Front Leg Room (in) : 41.5
- Second Leg Room (in) : 38.6
- 4-wheel antilock braking system (ABS)
- Electronic brake force distribution (EBD)
- Electronic stability program (ESP)
- Traction control system
- Driver & front passenger frontal airbags w/occupant sensor
- Front & rear side mounted airbags
- Front & rear head & side curtain airbags
- Front & rear 3-point seat belts w/pre-tensioners
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- EPA Greenhouse Gas Score : 0
- Tons/yr of CO2 Emissions @ 15K mi/year : 15.5
- Fuel Economy Est-Combined (MPG) : 12
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - City (MPG) : 10
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - Hwy (MPG) : 17
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : - TBD -
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : - TBD -
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : - TBD -
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Front (mm) : - TBD -
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Rear (mm) : - TBD -
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Front (in) : - TBD -
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Rear (in) : - TBD -
- Spare Tire Size : - TBD -
- Front Wheel Size (in) : 20 x - TBD -
- Rear Wheel Size (in) : 20 x - TBD -
- Spare Wheel Size (in) : - TBD -
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : - TBD -
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : - TBD -
- Turning Diameter - Wall to Wall (ft) : - TBD -
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : - TBD -
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : - TBD -
- Fuel Tank Capacity, Approx (gal) : 23.8
- Front Head Room (in) : - TBD -
- Front Shoulder Room (in) : - TBD -
- Front Hip Room (in) : - TBD -
- Second Head Room (in) : - TBD -
- Second Shoulder Room (in) : - TBD -
- Second Hip Room (in) : - TBD -
- Min Ground Clearance (in) : - TBD -
- Liftover Height (in) : - TBD -
- 39,745 Miles
- All Regular Scheduled Maintenance Performed
- Passed Thorough Dealer Inspection
- Have Original Manuals
- Have All Keys
- No Known Mechanical Problems
- As-Is - Extended Warranty Available. Contact seller for details.
- Excellent Interior
- Excellent Carpets
- Excellent Seats
- Excellent Dashboard
- Excellent Panels / Headliner
- Excellent Exterior
- Excellent Original Paint
- Excellent Trim Condition
- Excellent Glass Condition
- No Visible Dents
- No Visible Rust
- No Known Bodywork
- Fully Detailed