2009 Mercedes-Benz G-Class
G550 4MATIC 4dr 5.5L SUV
Custom Matt Black Paint, Exhaust System, G55 Bumper Upgrade.
|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Engine||5.5L 8 CYLINDER|
|Drivetrain||Four Wheel Drive|
|Interior||Black Full Leather|
Contact us today at 310-841-2223 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is covered by a Limited Warranty. An extended warranty may also available for this vehicle.
• Engine System •
Engine head(s), engine block, cylinder barrels, timing cover, valve cover(s), oil pan, dipstick & tube, ONLY if damaged by the failure of an internal,lubricated part. The following internal, lubricated parts: pistons, pins, and rings, connecting rods, crankshaft and main bearrings, camshaft, followers & cam bearrings, push rods, valves, springs, replaceable guides, seals & lifters, rocker arms, shafts & bushings, timing gear, chain, tensioners & retainers, eccentric shaft, oil pump. Also covered are the following: timing belt, serpentine belt, water pump, intake & exhaust manifolds, engine mounts & cushions, engine torque strut, harmonic balancer, turbo charger (Only if "Turbo Charger" coverage option has been purchased, flywheel (flexplate) & flywheel ring gear; dipstick & tube, all pulleys.
• Transmission •
Transmission case, transfer case & torque converter case, if damaged by the failure of an internal, lubricated part. All internal, lubricated parts contained within the cases. Filler tube & dipstick; vacuum modulator; internal linkage; I/C chips.
• Drive Axle(s) System •
Differential housing, transaxle housing, final drive housing, if damaged by the failure of an internal, lubricated part. All internal, lubricated parts contained within the housings. Axle shafts; constant velocity joints (CV); universal joints; drive shafts; locking hubs; locking rings; supports, retainers, & bearrings.
• Brake System •
Non-ABS master cylinder; power brake cylinder; vacuum assist booster; vacuum brake booster pump; compensation valve; disc brake calipers, wheel cylinders; hydraulic lines, lines fittings; backing plates; springs, clips & retainers; self-adjusters; linkage & cables; rear actuators.
• Electrical System •
Alternator; generator; voltage regulator; distributor; rear defrost; all relays & solenoids; all electrical motors, controllers, switches, delays, & pumps; power door locks; cruise control transducer; engagement switches; servo; ignition coil; pole pieces, starter motor; starter solenoid; windshield wiper motors; wire harnesses; hand operated switches.
• Seals And Gaskets •
(Only if "seals & gaskets" coverage option has been purchased) Leaking seals & gaskets on any covered part listed above. Minor loss of fluid or seepage is considered normal, and is not considered a Mechanical Breakdown.
• High Tech System •
Level control compressor, sensors & limiter valve; pneumatic suspension pump, sensors & valves; ignition module; spark control detonation sensors and controllers; driver information display & module; moisture control unit & sensors; anti-detonation sensors; combination entry system; vehicle manufacturer installed anti-theft device; the following parts of the Anti-locking Brake System ("ABS"); electronic wheel sensor; pump & pressure control module; I/C chips.
• AC / Heating System •
(Includes only factory or dealer installed equipment) Condenser; compressor, compressor clutch, pulley; stabilizer; clutch coils; evaporator; POA valve; accumulator; orifice; serpentine vent tensioner, temperature control programmer; power module; idler pulley and bearrings; ducts & outlet hoses; hi/low cutoff switches; pressure cycling switch; receiver/dryer.
• Suspension System •
Control arms; control arm shatfs, bearrings & bushings; radius arm; radius arm bushing; stabilizer bar, stabilizer link; stabilizer busing; spindle; wheel bearrings; torsion bars; upper & lower ball joints, steering knuckles; kingpin & bushings; coil & leaf springs.
• Steering System •
Steering gear box or rack & all internal Lubricated Parts; power steering pump; steering column shaft couplings; cooler & cooler lines; power cylinder; Pitman arm; idler arm; tie rod & ends; link & control valve.
• Cooling System •
Water pump; engine cooling fan motor, radiator fan; & fan clutch.
• Fuel System •
Fuel delivery pump; fuel injectors; & fuel tank.
• Transfer Case •
Transfer cases and all Lubricated Parts.
• Towing Allowance •
If your vehicle is disabled due to the failure of a covered component and must be transported to the nearest dealer or repair facility, your contract provides up to $50 per occurrence for your protection.
• Alternate Transportation •
If your vehicle is in a repair facility undergoing repairs for a covered component, your contract provides up to $30 per day for alternate transportation.
• Unlimited Number Of Claims •
The number of claims on your vehicle is unlimited. The total amount of coverage can be as high as the value of your vehicle.
• Ability To Transfer Upon Resale •
Your contract may be transferred to the next owner of your vehicle if you decide to sell your vehicle. This increases the resale value of your vehicle from day one.
• Nationwide Coverage •
Your contract is honored in both the United States and Canada. If you happen to be traveling, you have peace of mind that repairs of a covered component will be taken care of for you. Just call the 800 number for prior approval.
• Trip Interruption •
You also have the added protection of expense coverage for overnight stays and meals incurred if you are left stranded due to the failure of a covered component and you are more than 100 miles from your home. We provide up to $75 per day for trip interruption.
• Choice Of Deductible •
You pay only your deductible if your vehicle experiences a covered mechanical breakdown.
• Roadside Assistance •
Emergency roadside service will be dispatched to vehicle.
• Towing •
Service to the nearest qualified repair facility with a maximum benefit of $100.
• Tire Change •
Service to change tires in the event of a flat.
• Jump Start •
Service to start a weak or dead battery.
• Fuel Delivery •
Service to provide gas or fluids*
• Concierge Service •
Assisting you with (3) three phone calls: relatives, reservation changes, police, ATMs, etc.
* The customer must pay for the cost of fluids and key cutting..
Contact Us at 310-841-2223
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Dream motor cars or Onsiteshots are not responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice. Some vehicles may be shown with Optional equipment please ask dealer for price including Optional equipment.
Dream Motor Cars1920 S. La Cienega Blvd , Los Angeles, CA 90034
Call Us About This Vehicle: 310-841-2223
Features & Specifications*
- 5.5L DOHC 32-valve V8 engine
- 7-speed automatic transmission w/driver-adaptive shifting
- 2-speed transfer case
- (3) locking differentials
- Permanent 4-wheel drive
- Front/rear tow hooks
- Rigid front/rear axles -inc: longitudinal & transverse links, coil springs, gas shocks
- Front stabilizer bar
- Recirculating ball steering w/power assist, hydraulic damper
- Pwr front vented & rear solid 4-wheel disc brakes
- Vehicle Name : Mercedes-Benz G-Class
- Body Style : 4 Door
- Drivetrain : 4-Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : 4WD Sport Utility Vehicle
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 5622
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 3500
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 350
- Engine Type : Gas V8
- Displacement : 5.5L/333
- Fuel System : SMPI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 382 @ 6000
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 391 @ 2800 - 4800
- Trans Type : 7
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 4.38
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.86
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.92
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.37
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.00
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.82
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.42
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 4.38
- Transfer Case Gear Ratio (:1), High : 0.87
- Transfer Case Gear Ratio (:1), Low : 2.16
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 150
- Suspension Type - Front : Rigid Axle
- Suspension Type - Rear : Rigid Axle
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : w/Coil Springs
- Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) : w/Coil Springs
- Steering Type : Pwr Recir Ball
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : 19.1
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : 3.5
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 43.5
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 12.3 x 1.2
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 10.7 x 0.4
- Seventh Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.73
- 18" x 7.5" 5-spoke aluminum wheels
- P265/60R18 mud & snow tires
- Matching full-size spare tire & wheel
- Pwr tilt/slide sunroof
- Stainless-steel running boards
- Chrome-finish grille guard
- Bi-xenon light-sensing headlamps w/heated high pressure washers
- Corner-illuminating halogen foglamps
- Single red rear foglamp
- Pwr heated windshield
- Privacy glass -inc: rear doors & quarters & liftgate
- Pwr heated signal mirrors -inc: auto-dimming driver side, mirror memory, reverse tilt-down
- Rain-sensing intermittent front wipers w/heated washer system
- Intermittent rear wiper w/washer
- Front Tire Size : P265/60R18
- Rear Tire Size : P265/60R18
- Spare Tire Size : P265/60R18
- Front Wheel Size (in) : 18 x 7.5
- Rear Wheel Size (in) : 18 x 7.5
- Spare Wheel Size (in) : 18 x 7.5
- Front Wheel Material : Aluminum
- Rear Wheel Material : Aluminum
- Spare Wheel Material : Aluminum
- Wheelbase (in) : 112.2
- Length, Overall (in) : 185.6
- Width, Max w/o mirrors (in) : 71.3
- Height, Overall (in) : 77.8
- Track Width, Front (in) : 59.6
- Track Width, Rear (in) : 59.6
- Min Ground Clearance (in) : 8.1
- Cargo Volume to Seat 1 (ft³) : 79.5
- Cargo Volume to Seat 2 (ft³) : 45.2
- COMAND cockpit management & data system -inc: 40-GB hard-drive-based navigation system, Bluetooth interface, enhanced voice control, harman/kardon sound system, AM/FM stereo, integrated 6-disc CD/DVD changer, Sirius satellite radio, HD radio, iPod/MP3 media interface, auxiliary audio input, Mercedes-Benz Tele Aid system
- Premium leather seat trim
- 10-way pwr heated multi-contour front bucket seats -inc: pwr lumbar 3-position seat memory, adjustable head restraints, neumatic side bolsters, thigh support
- Heated 60/40-split-folding rear seats w/(3) adjustable head restraints
- Center console w/attachable & adjacent cup holders
- Front/rear carpeted floor mats
- Stainless-steel door sill trim
- Leather & wood-trimmed heated steering wheel w/multi-function display controls
- Steering wheel audio controls
- 4-way pwr tilt/telescopic steering column -inc: memory, easy-entry & exit feature
- Electronic analog speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge & coolant temp
- Multi-function displays in speedometer face -inc: trip computer, engine oil level check, digital speedometer, message indicator, driver-programmable settings, navigation system route guidance, exterior temp gauge, audio status, engine coolant temp, phone menu
- Mercedes-Benz Maintenance System display -inc: distance remaining to next maintenance, type of service due, reminders
- Pwr windows w/1-touch express down
- SmartKey system -inc: remote central locking system, anti-theft engine immobilizer, driver-programmable user-recognition features, drive away automatic locking
- SmartKey infrared remote -inc: windows open/close, sunroof open/close, panic alarm, fuel filler door, selective unlock
- Integrated 3-button HomeLink compatible garage door control
- Cruise control
- Anti-theft alarm system
- Rear Parking Assist
- Rear view camera
- Automatic dual-zone climate control -inc: electrostatic dust filter, adjustable rear cabin vents at rear of center console
- Rear window defroster w/auto-shutoff
- Auxiliary pwr outlet
- Burl walnut wood trim
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- Night security illumination
- Locator lighting w/path illumination
- Leather & wood-trimmed shift knob
- Leather-trimmed parking brake lever/boot
- Passenger Capacity : 5
- Passenger Volume (ft³) : 124.0
- Total Cooling System Capacity (qts) : 12.6
- Front Head Room (in) : 42.2
- Front Leg Room (in) : 52.5
- Front Shoulder Room (in) : 53.7
- Second Head Room (in) : 40.0
- Second Leg Room (in) : 41.9
- Second Shoulder Room (in) : 56.3
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS) w/brake assist
- Electronic brake force distribution (EBD)
- 4-wheel electronic traction system (4-ETS+)
- Electronic stability program (ESP)
- Programmable daytime running lamps
- Driver & front passenger airbags -inc: dual-stage driver airbag, BabySmart deactivation system
- Front/rear window curtain side airbags
- 3-point front seat belts w/Emergency Tensioning Device (ETD), belt force limiter
- 3-point rear seat belts w/outboard Emergency Tensioning Device (ETD)
- Universal LATCH system (Lower Anchors & Tethers for Children) at rear outboard seating positions
- Child safety rear door locks
- Advanced tire pressure monitoring system
- EPA Greenhouse Gas Score : - TBD -
- Fuel Economy Est-Combined (MPG) : - TBD -
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - City (MPG) : 11 (Est)
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - Hwy (MPG) : 15 (Est)
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : - TBD -
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Front (mm) : - TBD -
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Rear (mm) : - TBD -
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Front (in) : - TBD -
- Turning Diameter - Wall to Wall (ft) : - TBD -
- Fuel Tank Capacity, Approx (gal) : 25.4
- Front Hip Room (in) : - TBD -
- Second Hip Room (in) : - TBD -
- Rear Door Opening Height (in) : - TBD -
- Rear Door Opening Width (in) : - TBD -
- Cargo Area Length @ Floor to Seat 1 (in) : - TBD -
- Cargo Area Length @ Floor to Seat 2 (in) : - TBD -
- Cargo Area Width @ Beltline (in) : - TBD -
- Cargo Box Width @ Wheelhousings (in) : - TBD -
- Cargo Box (Area) Height (in) : - TBD -
- Liftover Height (in) : - TBD -
- Custom Matt Black Paint, Exhaust System, G55 Bumper Upgrade.
- 25,747 Miles
- All Regular Scheduled Maintenance Performed
- Passed Thorough Dealer Inspection
- Have Service Records
- No Known Mechanical Problems
- Custom Matt Black Paint, Exhaust System, G55 Bumper Upgrade.
- Covered by a Limited Warranty. Contact seller for details.
- Excellent Interior
- Excellent Carpets
- Excellent Seats
- Excellent Dashboard
- Excellent Panels / Headliner
- Excellent Exterior
- Excellent Original Paint
- Excellent Trim Condition
- Excellent Glass Condition
- No Visible Dents
- No Visible Rust
- No Known Bodywork
- Fully Detailed