|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Engine||3.8L H6 SFI DOHC|
|Transmission||6 Spd Automatic|
|Drivetrain||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Exterior Color||Seal Grey Metallic|
Contact us today at 310-841-2223 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Estimated Monthly Payment:
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is covered by a Limited Warranty. An extended warranty may also available for this vehicle.
• Engine System •
Engine head(s), engine block, cylinder barrels, timing cover, valve cover(s), oil pan, dipstick & tube, ONLY if damaged by the failure of an internal,lubricated part. The following internal, lubricated parts: pistons, pins, and rings, connecting rods, crankshaft and main bearrings, camshaft, followers & cam bearrings, push rods, valves, springs, replaceable guides, seals & lifters, rocker arms, shafts & bushings, timing gear, chain, tensioners & retainers, eccentric shaft, oil pump. Also covered are the following: timing belt, serpentine belt, water pump, intake & exhaust manifolds, engine mounts & cushions, engine torque strut, harmonic balancer, turbo charger (Only if "Turbo Charger" coverage option has been purchased, flywheel (flexplate) & flywheel ring gear; dipstick & tube, all pulleys.
• Transmission •
Transmission case, transfer case & torque converter case, if damaged by the failure of an internal, lubricated part. All internal, lubricated parts contained within the cases. Filler tube & dipstick; vacuum modulator; internal linkage; I/C chips.
• Drive Axle(s) System •
Differential housing, transaxle housing, final drive housing, if damaged by the failure of an internal, lubricated part. All internal, lubricated parts contained within the housings. Axle shafts; constant velocity joints (CV); universal joints; drive shafts; locking hubs; locking rings; supports, retainers, & bearrings.
• Brake System •
Non-ABS master cylinder; power brake cylinder; vacuum assist booster; vacuum brake booster pump; compensation valve; disc brake calipers, wheel cylinders; hydraulic lines, lines fittings; backing plates; springs, clips & retainers; self-adjusters; linkage & cables; rear actuators.
• Electrical System •
Alternator; generator; voltage regulator; distributor; rear defrost; all relays & solenoids; all electrical motors, controllers, switches, delays, & pumps; power door locks; cruise control transducer; engagement switches; servo; ignition coil; pole pieces, starter motor; starter solenoid; windshield wiper motors; wire harnesses; hand operated switches.
• Seals And Gaskets •
(Only if "seals & gaskets" coverage option has been purchased) Leaking seals & gaskets on any covered part listed above. Minor loss of fluid or seepage is considered normal, and is not considered a Mechanical Breakdown.
• High Tech System •
Level control compressor, sensors & limiter valve; pneumatic suspension pump, sensors & valves; ignition module; spark control detonation sensors and controllers; driver information display & module; moisture control unit & sensors; anti-detonation sensors; combination entry system; vehicle manufacturer installed anti-theft device; the following parts of the Anti-locking Brake System ("ABS"); electronic wheel sensor; pump & pressure control module; I/C chips.
• AC / Heating System •
(Includes only factory or dealer installed equipment) Condenser; compressor, compressor clutch, pulley; stabilizer; clutch coils; evaporator; POA valve; accumulator; orifice; serpentine vent tensioner, temperature control programmer; power module; idler pulley and bearrings; ducts & outlet hoses; hi/low cutoff switches; pressure cycling switch; receiver/dryer.
• Suspension System •
Control arms; control arm shatfs, bearrings & bushings; radius arm; radius arm bushing; stabilizer bar, stabilizer link; stabilizer busing; spindle; wheel bearrings; torsion bars; upper & lower ball joints, steering knuckles; kingpin & bushings; coil & leaf springs.
• Steering System •
Steering gear box or rack & all internal Lubricated Parts; power steering pump; steering column shaft couplings; cooler & cooler lines; power cylinder; Pitman arm; idler arm; tie rod & ends; link & control valve.
• Cooling System •
Water pump; engine cooling fan motor, radiator fan; & fan clutch.
• Fuel System •
Fuel delivery pump; fuel injectors; & fuel tank.
• Transfer Case •
Transfer cases and all Lubricated Parts.
• Towing Allowance •
If your vehicle is disabled due to the failure of a covered component and must be transported to the nearest dealer or repair facility, your contract provides up to $50 per occurrence for your protection.
• Alternate Transportation •
If your vehicle is in a repair facility undergoing repairs for a covered component, your contract provides up to $30 per day for alternate transportation.
• Unlimited Number Of Claims •
The number of claims on your vehicle is unlimited. The total amount of coverage can be as high as the value of your vehicle.
• Ability To Transfer Upon Resale •
Your contract may be transferred to the next owner of your vehicle if you decide to sell your vehicle. This increases the resale value of your vehicle from day one.
• Nationwide Coverage •
Your contract is honored in both the United States and Canada. If you happen to be traveling, you have peace of mind that repairs of a covered component will be taken care of for you. Just call the 800 number for prior approval.
• Trip Interruption •
You also have the added protection of expense coverage for overnight stays and meals incurred if you are left stranded due to the failure of a covered component and you are more than 100 miles from your home. We provide up to $75 per day for trip interruption.
• Choice Of Deductible •
You pay only your deductible if your vehicle experiences a covered mechanical breakdown.
• Roadside Assistance •
Emergency roadside service will be dispatched to vehicle.
• Towing •
Service to the nearest qualified repair facility with a maximum benefit of $100.
• Tire Change •
Service to change tires in the event of a flat.
• Jump Start •
Service to start a weak or dead battery.
• Fuel Delivery •
Service to provide gas or fluids*
• Concierge Service •
Assisting you with (3) three phone calls: relatives, reservation changes, police, ATMs, etc.
* The customer must pay for the cost of fluids and key cutting..
Contact Us at 310-841-2223
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Dream motor cars or Onsiteshots are not responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice. Some vehicles may be shown with Optional equipment please ask dealer for price including Optional equipment.
- steering wheel-mounted gear selectors
- manual fore/ aft adjusters
- pwr backrest adjusters
- pwr adjust
- adjustable side bolsters
- memory function for seat & mirrors
- driver lumbar adjust
- volcano grey seatbacks
- driver memory
- full pwr adjustment
- driver lumbar adjust
- 7-channel amplifier w/325 watts
- integrated rear bumper sensors
- analog & digital chronometer
- sport button in center console
- ability to adjust lighting
- air cond & door locking personal preference
- leather trimmed PCM divider
- leather trimmed CD storage box
- leather trimmed climate control surround
- leather trimmed lower switch trim
Features & Specifications*
- 3.8L DOHC SMPI aluminum horizontally-opposed 24-valve 6-cyl engine
- Vario-Cam Plus variable valve timing system
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Double inertia flywheel
- All wheel drive
- Motronic ME 7.8 electronic engine management system-inc: electronic throttle
- MacPherson strut front suspension w/aluminum suspension components
- Independent multi-link rear suspension w/coil springs
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- P235/35ZR19 performance front tires
- P295/30ZR19 performance rear tires
- 19" Carrera S light alloy wheels
- Force-sensitive pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr 4-wheel vented disc brakes
- 4-piston monobloc fixed alloy brake calipers w/vented discs
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Active brake differential (ABD)
- Traction control (ASR)
- Porsche stability management (PSM)
- Porsche active suspension management system (PASM)
- 16.9 gallon fuel tank
- Vehicle Name : Porsche 911
- Body Style : 2 Door Cabriolet
- Drivetrain : All Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Mini-Compact
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 3527
- Engine Type : Gas Flat 6-cyl
- Displacement : 3.8L/233
- Fuel System : SMPI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 355 @ 6600
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 295 @ 4600
- Trans Type : 5
- Trans Description Cont. : Tiptronic w/OD
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 3.60
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.19
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.41
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.00
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.83
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.88
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.56
- Clutch Size (in) : 9.45
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : - TBD -
- Suspension Type - Front : MacPherson Strut
- Suspension Type - Rear : Multi-Link
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : w/Coil Springs
- Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) : w/Coil Springs
- Steering Type : Pwr Rack & Pinion
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : Four-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 12.99 x 1.34
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 12.99 x 1.10
- Pwr folding soft top
- Speed-dependent extendable rear spoiler
- Bi-Xenon headlights-inc: dynamic leveling, headlamp washers
- Pwr/heated color-keyed exterior mirrors
- Rain-sensing front wipers
- Front Tire Size : P235/35ZR19
- Rear Tire Size : P295/30ZR19
- Front Wheel Size (in) : 19 x 8
- Rear Wheel Size (in) : 19 x 11
- Front Wheel Material : Aluminum
- Rear Wheel Material : Aluminum
- Wheelbase (in) : 92.5
- Length, Overall (in) : 175.7
- Width, Max w/o mirrors (in) : 71.2
- Height, Overall (in) : 51.2
- Track Width, Front (in) : 58.5
- Track Width, Rear (in) : 60.4
- Trunk Volume (ft³) : 4.8
- 2 + 2 Seating
- Front bucket seats-inc: length/height adjustments, pwr backrest adjustment
- Standard leather interior
- Folding rear seat backrests
- Leather-wrapped 3-spoke steering wheel w/Porsche crest
- Thicker leather-wrapped 3-spoke steering wheel w/Porsche crest
- Adjustable steering column
- Instrumentation-inc: analog & digital speedometer, analog tachometer, digital odometer/trip odometer
- Pwr windows-inc: one-touch up/down, anti-jam feature
- Central locking w/remote control
- Anti-theft system-inc: immobilizer, interior sensor, remote control
- Cruise control
- Homelink Universal garage door opener
- Onboard computer
- Remote hood/trunk releases
- Alarm system w/radar interior surveillance
- Rear window defroster
- Automatic climate control w/carbon filter
- PCM w/5.8" color display, CD-player, 9-speakers
- CD storage shelf
- Integrated dual cup holders
- Leather-wrapped shift knob & handbrake lever
- Illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- Alcantara roof lining
- Footwell lighting
- Locking glove box
- Passenger Capacity : 4
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Driver & front passenger airbags
- Side-impact airbags
- Traction control (ASR)
- Porsche stability management (PSM)
- Porsche side impact protection system (POSIP)
- 3-point safety belts w/pre-tensioners & load limiters
- Side-impact door beams
- Front/rear crumple zones
- Passenger Volume (ft³) : - TBD -
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - City (MPG) : 18
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - Hwy (MPG) : 25
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : - TBD -
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : - TBD -
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : - TBD -
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : - TBD -
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : - TBD -
- Total Cooling System Capacity (qts) : - TBD -
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Front (mm) : - TBD -
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Rear (mm) : - TBD -
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Front (in) : - TBD -
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Rear (in) : - TBD -
- Spare Tire Size : - TBD -
- Spare Wheel Size (in) : - TBD -
- Spare Wheel Material : - TBD -
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : - TBD -
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : - TBD -
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : - TBD -
- Turning Diameter - Wall to Wall (ft) : - TBD -
- Fuel Tank Capacity, Approx (gal) : 16.9
- Front Head Room (in) : - TBD -
- Front Leg Room (in) : - TBD -
- Front Shoulder Room (in) : - TBD -
- Front Hip Room (in) : - TBD -
- Second Head Room (in) : - TBD -
- Second Leg Room (in) : - TBD -
- Second Shoulder Room (in) : - TBD -
- Second Hip Room (in) : - TBD -
- Min Ground Clearance (in) : - TBD -
- Liftover Height (in) : - TBD -
- 39,074 Miles
- All Regular Scheduled Maintenance Performed
- Passed Thorough Dealer Inspection
- Dealer Maintained
- Have Service Records
- Have Original Manuals
- Have All Keys
- No Known Mechanical Problems
- Covered by a Limited Warranty. Contact seller for details.
- Excellent Interior
- Excellent Carpets
- Excellent Seats
- Excellent Dashboard
- Excellent Panels / Headliner
- Excellent Exterior
- Excellent Original Paint
- Excellent Trim Condition
- Excellent Glass Condition
- Excellent Convertible Top
- No Visible Dents
- No Visible Rust
- No Known Bodywork
- Fully Detailed